ABOUT THE CN SUSTAINABILITY SUMMIT
7 SEPTEMBER 2023 | 15HATFIELDS, LONDON
Over the past few years, sustainability has become a critical global priority due to our increasing awareness of the risks our planet faces without immediate action. Embracing the concept of sustainability is vital, but it's essential to first comprehend its meaning and implications.
Successfully launched in 2022, the CN Sustainability Summit is an ideal opportunity to examine what the events sector is doing well and identify areas for improvement. This event provides a platform to evaluate the industry’s sustainable impact, discuss best practices and generate ideas on how to address the key issues hindering efforts to create a sustainable future for events.
Click the links below to be the first to know about key updates on the 2024 edition of this event, or to find out about next year's sponsorship opportunities.
AGENDA FOR THE DAY
- 9.00am – 9.20am: Registration & Coffee
- 9:20am - 9:30am: Introduction from Cameron Roberts, Editor
- 9.30am – 10.10am: Panel 1 - Travelling sustainably
- 10.15am – 10.55am: Panel 2 – Delivering a green event
- 11.00am – 12.00pm: Networking session with roundtables and organised 1-on-1 meetings
- 12.05pm – 12.45pm: Panel 3 - Sustainable venue selection
- 12.45pm – 1.30pm: Networking lunch
- 1.35pm – 2.15pm: Panel 4 - Catering with a conscience
- 2.20pm – 3.00pm: Panel 5 - Sustainable stakeholders
- 3.05pm – 4.05pm: Networking session with organised 1-on-1 meetings
- 4.10pm – 4.50pm: Sustainability Storytelling Workshop from Identity
- 4.50pm: Final words & event concludes
OUR SUSTAINABILITY PARTNER
Conference News and One Tribe are working together to protect rainforests. When you attend this year’s CN Sustainability Summit, you automatically save trees in the rainforest and help to improve the carbon footprint of your involvement with the event.
Conference News is participating in the United Nations Framework for Climate Change to adopt the UN Sustainability Goals. Working together as one tribe to help fight climate change together.
One Tribe is a Climate Action API that enables businesses to invest in forest conservation projects and offset carbon emissions by funding nature-based solutions and purchasing IFM offsets.
DELEGATE INFORMATION PACK
In order to create a sustainable future for events, it is imperative that we engage in learning, discussion, and education with fellow event planners, and promote best practices throughout the industry. This is a critical moment for our industry leaders to take the lead and pave the way forward.
You can have a significant impact by participating in the CN Sustainability Summit, where you can connect, learn, and interact to help shape the future of events.
Check out the links below for a detailed review of last year's inaugural summit, including the complete content schedule and conference programme, or to request the the 2023 delegate information pack.